Saturday, May 24, 2014

Music on, World off


These last few weeks, I have been under a lot of pressure and stress. I have been juggling work, studies, finals, and of course, the blog. So, when things get a little tough, when my world starts to crumble, I like to getaway and relax for a while. So, I listen to music.

Today, I bring you few of my own music selections. Some are old, some are new.  I hope you like them. Who knows, you may be one step away from discovering your new favorite song… Enjoy!
 

-          The “Keep Calm” playlist

-          The “Party on” playlist

-          The “Hopeless Romantic” playlist

-          The “Women Empowerment” playlist

-          The “Stay Strong” playlist

 

1-      The “Keep Calm” playlist

·         River flows in you by Yiruma

·         Kiss the rain by Yiruma

·         The end of august by Yanni

·         Felitsa by Yanni

·         One man’s dream by Yanni

 

2-      The “Party on” playlist

·         5,6,7,8 by Steps

·         Cotton Eyed Joe

·         Dirty Picture by Taio Cruz ft. Kesha

·         You make me feel  by Cobra Starship

·         Memories by David Guetta

·         We found love by Rihanna

·         Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO

·         Party animal by Akon

·         Last Friday night by Katy Perry

·         Fireworks by Katy Perry

·         This is my life by Edward Maya

·         Summer Love by Justin Timberlake

·         When love takes over by David Guetta

·         Getting over you by David Guetta

·         YMCA

 

3-      The “Hopeless Romantic” playlist

·         La vie en rose by Edith Piaf

·         Hello by Lionel Richie

·         Just say yes by Snow Patrol

·         A whole new world by Brad Kane and Lea Salonga (Disney’s Greatest Love Songs)

·         Carry you home by James Blunt

·         Siffler sur la colline by Joe Dassin

·         Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley

·         You’ll be in my heart by Phil Collins

·         Only Hope by Mandy Moore

·         Iris by Goo Goo Dolls

·         Superhuman by Chris Brown ft. Keri Hilson

·         The way you look tonight by Maroon 5

 

4-      The “Women Empowerment” playlist

·         Ladies Night by Atomic Kitten

·         All the single ladies by Beyonce

·         Do it well by Jennifer Lopez

 

5-      The “Stay Strong” Playlist

·         Viva la vida by Coldplay

·         I feel good by James Brown

·         Smile by Uncle Kracker

·         Keep holding on by Avril Lavigne

·         I will survive by Tina Turner

 

Musically,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment