Saturday, June 14, 2014

DIY Gypsy Bangles


Good evening dear readers,

Recently, I have been inspired a lot by exotic styles and bohemian accessories. I think they totally fit in summer. You can wear them for almost any occasion and they always make things a lot more exciting. A few weeks ago, actually more like a month ago, I had the birthday of one special friend and I wanted to offer her something personal and handmade. I always like to make gifts for the people I love. I searched a lot and found an idea: DIY Bangles. In the picture I found, they had one in each color of the rainbow. It was nice but I wanted to make something more sophisticated. So, I decided to make them Gypsy style. I chose the 3 warm colors: red, orange and yellow and I got gypsy-inspired charms and added them. The combination was amazing. This is how it all turned out at the end…
 

If you do try to make your own bangles, tag me with the hashtag #talasprettylittlethings and I will make sure I check them out…

-          Xoxo,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment