Saturday, June 7, 2014

Inside my bag


Good morning my dear readers,

My summer vacation has finally started ! I am still waiting for my grades but at least my exams are over… I am distressing and having fun… I also managed to prepare a cute post just for you:  A sneak- peak into my bag
 

-          Chewing gum and keys


Although I don’t really like chewing-gum, I always keep some in my bag because you never know when they might come in handy (after a spicy meal for example)

Keys, keys, and keys… I always tend to lose mine! I have so many… car keys, house keys, main gate keys, etc.  Still, I like to tie them to cute keys chains

 

-          Loose change, tissue paper and cleansing towels


Who doesn’t have loose change in their purse? We all do! Here’s a stylish way to keep the coins right where they should be.

Tissue paper and cleansing towels: I never go out without these too! They help me avoid some serious embarrassing situations in public.

 

-          Wallet, small notebook and a pen:
 

I never go out without my wallet. Who does anyways… and because we can’t live without a wallet, might as well get a pretty one

A pen and a paper… as a translator, it’s good to have a pen and notebook for whenever I need to note down a word that I have to look up or a nice saying or sentence I have read or heard

 

-          Sunglasses and earphones


My favorite sunglasses; a must to protect my eyes from the UV rays that surround us…

Earphones for whenever I want to hear music or listen to a voice message on whatsapp…

 

-          Make up

I don’t carry with me alllll the makeup that I have of course but I keep the essentials: Concealer, eyeliner, mascara, lip balm, lip gloss and some hair clips and a small hairbrush…

In addition, I keep some Bandaid for when my ballerina hurts me and Panadol to heal a sudden headache or a twinge of toothache…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment