Sunday, April 13, 2014

5 Minute Snack, Extremely Parfait


Wednesday afternoon. My childhood friend and I haven’t seen each other in a long time. We decide to hang out for a while, and catch up on everything. Both of us are fed up with malls and restaurants and so, for our afternoon reunion, we decide to prepare a little snack together. I immediately think of parfaits: easy, fast, and delicious. At 4, I take the car and pick up my friend. We go grocery shopping, a first for her. We get a basket of fresh strawberries, 2 small boxes of corn flakes, 2 small bags of mini-marshmallows, and jelly beans. We also add a passion fruit/ peach yoghurt for me and a chocolate crème for her. Then, we get back to her house and start layering all the ingredients. That’s how I made mine: crushed corn flakes, yoghurt, strawberry and banana slices, corn flakes again, and finally jelly beans plus marshmallows. As for her, she put some corn flakes, chocolate crème, marshmallows and jelly beans, chocolate crème, and finally jelly beans again… They both turned out well, sufficient for a last minute snack that will surely satisfy your sugary desire. I definitely invite you to try this dessert. Anyone can do it, even a debutant, and it can have any kind of fruit, corn flakes, toppings or yoghurt that you might want.
 

Enjoy :D

                                                                                                            -Xoxo,

                                                                                                                T

No comments:

Post a Comment